Getting to Know the Taxpayer Advocate Service
The Getting to Know the Taxpayer Advocate Service video provides a general overview of TAS and its services.
- Getting to Know the Taxpayer Advocate Service
- Transcript of Getting to Know the Taxpayer Advocate Service video
TASCast Videos present important tax information, assistance, and tips from National Taxpayer Advocate (NTA) Nina Olson.
- IRS Audits (Examinations) – Overview
- Collection Alternatives – Overview
- Cancellation of Debt Income – Overview
- When to Come to TAS
- When to Come to TAS - For Businesses
- TAS: Your Voice at the IRS
- Choosing a Tax Preparer
- Pro Bono Work/LITC
- Federal Payment Levy Program (in depth)
- Federal Payment Levy Program (overview)
- Mortgage Verification - 4506-T
- Protecting Against Identity Theft
Basic Tax Responsibility Video
To watch the Basic Tax Responsibility video, click the links below.
Note: This video is in Spanish, with English subtitles.
- Introduction by the National Taxpayer Advocate
- Introduction to Your Taxes
- Understanding the U.S. tax system
- What to do if You Need Help With Your Taxes – Section One
- What to do if You Need Help With Your Taxes – Section Two
- Meeting Your Tax Responsibilities
- Programs and Organizations that Help Taxpayers
- Preparing for a Meeting About Your Taxes
The Basic Tax Responsibility video is now available in several languages!