Throughout the TaxpayerAdvocate.irs.gov website, we include links to information on other websites, which are solely intended to help users find additional information. Once you leave TaxpayerAdvocate.irs.gov, you will be subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of these outside sites.
- TaxpayerAdvocate.irs.gov cannot guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (accessibility requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
- TaxpayerAdvocate.irs.gov cannot guarantee that the owners of other websites will protect your privacy. You should read the privacy policies of other sites you visit.
- TaxpayerAdvocate.irs.gov cannot control or guarantee the completeness, accuracy, relevance, or timeliness of information on a linked website.
- TaxpayerAdvocate.irs.gov does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, the views they express, or the products/services they offer.
- TaxpayerAdvocate.irs.gov cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials on linked websites. You will need to request authorization from the owner/sponsor of the linked site.